Friday, August 12, 2016

Introduction

Hello! My name is Stephen Early Cahoon III. I am top of my class and a junior at B.C Rain High school. I have a passion for learning and love to find out interesting and new things about people and the world as a whole. I also really like to talk and socialize with others, because I find it fun to make people laugh. Another passion of mine is music. I greatly enjoy listening to a large variety of music, stuff like Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Pantera, Black Sabbath and much more. My goal for this class, as well as all of my classes, is to do well and learn as much as I can about what I'm taught. In the future I will to go to college, majoring in Chemical Engineering and getting my Masters Degree.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stephen. I see that we have some things in common. Like you, I am also at the top of my class. I like socializing and making others laugh too. Do you like to dance while you are listening to your music like I usually do? What made you decide on engineering as a future career? My love of Math led me to engineering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi stephon. I see that we both will be majoring in a type of engineering when we go to college. I will be majoring in Aerospace Engineering because I find aeronautics and how airplanes fly very interesting. What interests led you to choose Chemical Engineering? I also like to listen to a variety of music as well.I hope that you succeed on getting your masters degree as well as passing all of your classes.

    ReplyDelete